After all the care that has been taken in the cultivation of our aloe vera plants, to ensure that you reap the benefits of the hard work that has been put in, the harvesting process must be equally careful and well controlled.
- Harvesting the leaves by hand
- Quickly transporting the leaves to the processing unit within 2 hours
- Cleaning the leaves to remove dirt and debris and minimize contaminants
- Extracting the inner leaf gel.
- Filtering the aloin and fibres
- Stabilizing the liquid
Our plantation and HAACP certified facility are on the same premises. With tremendous effort, meticulously developed processes, state-of-the-art systems and machinery, and laboratory analysis all help to ensuring the highest quality of the end product that comes from directly from the field and into our products.
We offer the following:
Aloway Organic products are certified NOP, Ecocert (www.ecocert.com), Kosher & Halal, ACSA and HAACP certified.
No parabens added, no animal testing and no animal-derived products.