Aloe vera liquid is available in various forms and are derived from the inner fillet of aloe vera, through a process that some call “cold mechanical extraction.” This means that no boiling methods are used, and the process itself ensures the purity and nutritional value of the extract. Upon extraction, the juice is stabilized and preserved in accordance with the food grade standards of the US Pharmacopeia (USP).
In the manufacturing of the 10:1 concentrate, we use an ultra-filtration system that extracts the aloe liquid and that concentrates the active ingredients, so that formulators can use smaller, more highly concentrated levels of aloe vera in their product. This essentially allows formulators to decrease volumetric weight and lower shipping costs.
The juice can be used in skin and hair care products in the cosmetic industry, complementary alternative medicinal products in the natural health industry, and nutraceutical products in the food and beverage industry.
MSDS, COA, spec sheet, and pricing (€/$) upon request.
- 1032 Natural Aloe Vera Infusion 1:10
- 1033 Natural Aloe Vera Infusion 1:10 – Decolorised
- 1001 Natural Aloe Vera Liquid 1:1
- 1003 Natural Aloe Vera Concentrate 10:1
- 1006 Natural Aloe Vera Concentrate 10:1 – Decolorised
- 1034 Organic Aloe Vera Infusion 1:10
- 007 Organic Aloe Vera Liquid 1:1
- 1008 Organic Aloe Vera Concentrate 10:1
No parabens added, no animal testing and no animal-derived products.
Aloway Organic products are certified NOP, Ecocert (www.ecocert.com), Kosher & Halal, ACSA and HAACP certified.