We derive the powder from the inner fillet of aloe vera through the method of spray drying. As with other products from Aloway, the product is stabilized and preserved in accordance with the food grade standards of the US Pharmacopeia (USP). Like the juice, the powder is also available in different concentrations: 100:1 and 200:1. This simply means that, in the case of the 100:1 powder, for example, that juice can be made (reconstituted) from the powder by adding ninety-nine parts of water to one part of the powder.
This form of powder can be used in skin and hair care products in the cosmetic industry, complementary alternative medicinal products in the natural health industry, and nutraceutical products in the food and beverage industry; it can be colorized or decolorized, having removed most anthraquinones.
MSDS, COA, spec sheet, and pricing (€/$) upon request.
- 1010 Natural Aloe Vera Spray Dried Powder 100:1 – Premium Grade
- 1018 Natural Aloe Vera Spray Dried Powder 100:1 – Decolorised
- 1020 Natural Aloe Vera Spray Dried Powder 200:1
- 1022 Natural Aloe Vera Spray Dried Powder 200:1 – Decolorised
- 1036 Organic Aloe Vera Spray Dried Powder 200:1 – Preservative Free
- 1060 Natural Whole Leaf Spray Dried Powder 100:1
- 1062 Natural Aloe Vera Spray Dried Powder 200:1 – Decolorised – Standard Grade
No parabens added, no animal testing and no animal-derived products.